Project Management, Account Management & CRM.
Project Management (or CRM in this context) is an integral part of any software project or online marketing project.
Areas of Expertise
I have about 15 years of experience managing a team of 10-20 software engineers in an IT consultancy company, and managing key accounts. Additionally I also have experience in an In-House IT context as IT manager and ERP project manager.
- Using the Scrum methodology in a development team.
- Implementing an SDLC Software Development Life Cycle methodology for an in-house development team for their CRM product line.
- Implementing the IBM tooling set for various teams that started to use the iterations-based methodology IBM Rational RUP Rational Unified Process methodology.
- Managing a team internally or account-wise including recruitment, planning and expectation management.
- Writing and applying Standard Operating Procedures for various projects.
- Organize knowledge training and knowledge transfers within the team, especially for new team members.
- Procurement management.
Tools and Services
- Github – the product management part.
- Gitter – team communications for Github projects.
- IBM Rational Suite.
- Insightly – project management & CRM (SaaS).
- HipChat – enterprise chat service.
- Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Project.
- Trello – project task management.
- ZenHub – the only project management workflow integrated natively in GitHub.